Publish Time:December 17, 2019
|Pengfei Rotary Kiln has made a breakthrough in the application of 1.6 million tons of pulp per year in Chile's MAPA project
On March 21, Pengfei Group signed a new order with European customers for two wet pulp kilns.
It is learnt that after many investigations and in according with that our company has provided a lot of equipment manufacturing achievements, user reports, advanced technology and technical information , the customer has decided to cooperate with Pengfei Group. It is a world-renowned paper industry company and have strict requirements on all aspects of suppliers. Signing contracts successfully shows that our company has international capabilities in its industry. This two pulp rotary kilns signed will be used in the world's largest pulp project, "Chile's MAPA annual production of 1.6 million tons of pulp project".
In recent years, Pengfei rotary kiln has been developed and applied more and more in cross-industry fields. In the follow-up survey of the company, customers who choose Pengfei equipment have achieved better economic benefits and it is more professional and simple in the maintenance of later products. The application of Pengfei rotary kiln in the world's largest 1.6 million tons pulp and paper production project of MAPA in Chile has made a further breakthrough in this industry.
Pengfei rotary kiln is used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, environmental protection and other industries. According to the different materials, it can be divided into several major categories, such as cement rotary kiln, which is mainly used for calcining cement clinker, dry and wet methods; metallurgical rotary kiln is mainly used for smelting non-ferrous metals in metallurgical industry, such as oxidized pellets magnetized roasting of lean iron ore and oxidized roasting of nickel, chromium and lithium ores in iron and steel works; refractory plant roasting high bauxite and bauxite roasting clinker, hydrogen oxidation. Aluminum; chemical plant roasting chromium ore sand and chromium ore powder and other minerals; lime rotary kiln (active lime kiln) used for roasting active lime and light-burning dolomite for iron and steel plant and ferroalloy plant.
Rotary Kiln Function
1. Its technical performance and operation condition, to a great extent, determine the quality, output and cost of enterprise products. "As long as the kiln turns, there will be tens of millions." This folk song is a vivid description of the importance of rotary kiln in production.
2. In building materials industry, rotary kiln is used to forge clay, limestone and slag besides cement clinker. In refractory production, rotary kiln is used to forge raw materials to stabilize size, increase strength and reprocess.
3. In the process of mineral processing, the lean iron ore is magnetized by rotary kiln, so that the original weak magnetism of the ore is changed to strong magnetism, so as to facilitate magnetic separation.
4. In chemical industry, soda is produced in rotary kiln, phosphorus fertilizer and barium sulfide are calcined. LapPle invented a new process for producing phosphoric acid in rotary kiln in the United States, which has the advantages of low energy consumption, low power consumption, no use of sulphuric acid and the availability of medium and low grade phosphate rock.
5. The whole production process of cement is summarized as "two grindings and one burning", in which "one burning" is the process of burning raw materials prepared by grinding into clinker under the action of high temperature in rotary kiln. Therefore, rotary kiln is the main part of cement production, commonly known as the "heart" of cement plant.
6. In the aspect of environmental protection, the rotary kiln is used to incinerate hazardous wastes, so as to reduce the amount of wastes and make them harmless. Moreover, the waste is used as fuel to save pulverized coal and realize the resource utilization of wastes.