IntroductionCompound fertilizer production process can be divided into raw material dosing, raw material mixing, raw material pelleting, drying, cooling, separating, finish product coating and packing.
Production process1. Raw material dosing: Urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulphate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, and coarse whiting, calcium), potassium chloride, potassium sulfate as well as other raw materials has been mixed as per certain percentage(according to market requirements and test result for land)
2. Raw material mixing: mixing raw materials to increase fertilizer content.
3. Raw material pelleting:after mixing, the raw material will be fed to granulator( drum granulator and squeezing granulator can be used).
4. Drying: feed particle materials into dryer to remove moisture in order to increase strength of particle and easy for storage.
5. Cooling: after drying, the temperature is a bit higher and it is easy for blocking, after cooling it can be storage by bags and transportation.
6. Classify: after cooling, the particle is classified, the unqualified particle will be back for pelleting once again, and the qualified product will be selected.
7. Coating: the qualified product will be coating in order to increase brightness and round degree of particle.
8. Packing: finish products will be packed by bags and store at ventilation place.